Terms & Conditions
This set of terms and conditions are in effect between you, the user of this website (including any sub-domains unless explicitly excluded by their conditions and terms) as well as mscompservicesinc, the operator and owner of the website. Be sure to read the terms and conditions with care in light of their impact on your rights under the law. Your agreement to follow and to be legally bound by the terms of these conditions will be considered to have occurred when you first use the Website. If you do not wish to adhere to these conditions and terms, you must cease using the Website immediately.
In these conditions and terms, the term “User” or Users is any person who has access to the Website but is not (i) or employed by mscompservicesinc and performing the duties of their work or (ii) employed as a consultant or offering service to mscompservicesinc and accessing the Website for the provision of those services.
You must be at the age of 18 years old to access this website. By accessing the website and accepting these conditions and terms you warrant and represent the minimum age of 18.
1. Intellectual property rights and appropriate use
- The Content that appears on the Website, except for content uploaded by users are the sole ownership that belongs to mscompservicesinc, our affiliates, or other third-party partners that are relevant to. In these terms and conditions, “Content” refers to any text, graphic or videos, images, audio software data compilations, page layout, the code that underlies it, and software, and any other type of data that can be stored on a computer that is displayed on or as a part of this site, including any uploaded content by users. If you continue to access the site, you agree that the contents are protected under trademarks, copyrights, databases rights, along with other Intellectual Property Rights. This website should not be considered to grant or imply, in any way or by estoppel or any other means any right or license for the use or use of any mark, trademark, or service mark that is displayed on the website without prior written consent.
- You are not allowed to duplicate or modify, copy, distribute, or make use of to market or distribute any content without written authorization by mscompservicesinc.
2. Use of this product is prohibited.
You are not permitted to use the web site to fulfill any of these reasons:
- in any way that can cause harm to the Website, or interferes with the use of any other user or use of the website or
- Any way that is unlawful, harmful or in any way that is unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing or in any way that is offensive, harmful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or violates all applicable laws, regulations, or governmental or
- making, transmitting , or keeping digital copies of content covered by copyright without the consent of the copyright owner.
3. Links to other sites
This website may contain hyperlinks to other websites. Unless specifically specified, these websites do not fall under the supervision or control of mscompservicesinc or the affiliates of mscompservicesinc.
- We do not assume any responsibility for the content on these websites and disclaim responsibility for any kind of damage or loss arising from the use of these websites.
- A hyperlink to a different website on this website does not mean any endorsement of the websites as such or those under the charge of the sites.
The use of our website is subject to Our Privacy Policies which are included in the terms and conditions of use by this reference.
5. Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online tools, facilities or services which mscompservicesinc makes available via its website (the service) is offered “as as is” in the “as accessible” basis. We do not warrant that the Service is free of imperfections and/or defects.
- In the fullest extent permissible by law, we make no warranty (express or implied) of the suitability for a specific reason, the accuracy of the information, compatibility or satisfactory quality. mscompservicesinc is not obligated to update information posted on the Website. Although mscompservicesinc uses reasonable efforts in order to make sure that our Website remains safe and free of viruses, errors and other harmful software, we do not offer any guarantee or guarantee in this regard and each User is responsible for their personal security and security of their personal data and computers.
6. Limitation of liability
These terms and conditions do not shall:
- limit or exempt our or your responsibility in the event of personal injury or death caused by our or your negligence in the event that it is applicable;
- Limit or exclude our or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit or eliminate any of your or our liabilities in any manner that is not allowed by law. We will not be responsible to you in relation to any losses that result from events beyond our control. To the extent allowed by the law, mscompservicesinc will not be held responsible to any one of these: commercial losses, like loss of income, profits revenues, revenue, anticipated savings or contracts for business commercial opportunities, goodwill or the destruction or loss of any information, database and software, or for any specific consequential, indirect or other loss or injury.
You cannot transfer those rights that you have under these terms and conditions to another person. We can transfer our rights in accordance with these conditions if we are reasonably convinced that your rights won’t be affected.
- This set of terms and conditions can be modified at any time by us. The revised terms will be applicable to the Website as of the date of the publication. Users are advised to review these terms and conditions frequently to ensure that they are aware of the most current version.
- If a court or a competent authority determines that any provision or clause of the terms and conditions (or the entirety of any of them) is unenforceable, invalid, or unenforceable, the entire section or portion shall, in the amount needed, be considered to be removed and the enforceability and validity of any other provision in these conditions and terms are not affected.
- This Agreement will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and any disputes that arise in connection with this Agreement (including dispute that is not contractual and claims) will be solely the responsibility in the New Delhi courts.
- This Agreement will be governed and interpreted in accordance with laws of India and any disputes that arise in connection with this Agreement (including those that are not contractual disputes and claims) will be exclusively the jurisdiction of New Delhi courts.