Information on PII may be used by itself or together with other data to identify, contact or locate a specific individual, or to identify an individual within a particular context.
This document outlines the ways we collect, use to protect, collect, or deal with your PII.
Information That You Provide
We ask for and may collect personal information from you when you submit web forms on our Website, or when you use interactive features of the website including but not limited to communicating with us on live chat, participation in webinars, polls, quizzes, calculators/evaluators, or otherwise communicating with us.
- Email address
- Telephone number
If we agree to an agreement, additional information could be gathered according to the requirements of the agreement which could include information such as your address for business.
In the course of regular communication We may save offered or provided contact information , such as IM handles.
If you are applying to us for a position We may keep your resume and any additional details you might provide in your personal capacity or as part of other inquiries.
Information That We Collect
If you visit our site Our web server can collect and save information about your computer and your location within the web server logs. We also employ third-party service to collect basic information about user behavior patterns (e.g. the number of people who visit different areas of our website) in a way that does not reveal any information about anyone. If you contact us, third-party service providers could attempt to connect behaviour data with the data you provide to give a more complete picture of our interactions with you.
We utilize services that permit us to deliver targeted advertisements according to your previous behavior on our site. This is accomplished by monitoring usage data and cookies using third-party companies that handle the Remarketing and behavior targeting processes. We generally make use of Google Ads and Facebook custom audiences, but we may also use other services from time to time.
Cookies are files that hold only a tiny amount of information and may also include an anonymous unique identification number. Cookies are transmitted to your browser and can be kept by it, based on the settings. We and our third-party partners make use of “cookies” to collect information in the manner described in the previous paragraph. You can tell your browser to block all cookies, to accept just a small portion of them or even to notify you the time a cookie has been transmitted.
How do we use your information?
We can use the data we have collected in the following ways:
- to make your experience more personal and let us deliver the kind of services and content which you are the most interested.
- To send out periodic emails with information about different offers, products, and/or services.
- To notify you of updates related to events as well as reminders and confirmations.
- To send you technical notifications and updates, security alerts, as well as administrative and support messages.
- Respond to your questions, comments and requests, and to provide support and customer service.
- To inform you regarding products that we offer, services promotions, rewards, and other events that we have planned We will also send you updates and other information that we think might be interesting to you.
- Examine and track patterns, trends, and other activities related to our website and content.
- Personalize content and present you with content, advertisements or features we believe are of interest or beneficial to you.
If you are seeking employment with us, we will make use of your PII exclusively to evaluate your eligibility and for communicating with you regarding the possibility of opportunities to work with us.
The email you receive from mscompservicesinc only in response to a previous inquiry for information, an expression of interest or other similar communications. All mscompservicesinc emails will include a hyperlink in the footer of the email, from which you can set your communications preferences, or opt-out completely.
Children’s Personal Information
We do not market to children younger than 13 and therefore do not take PII from children who are under 13 years of age. If you have reason to think that a child younger than 13 has disclosed PII to us and you wish to contact us, please do so in the manner described below. We will then make commercially reasonable efforts to remove the information.
Third Party Disclosure
If you sign up for an event that is sponsored your personal information could get shared among our partners at the event. The utilization of PII will be controlled by their distinct and independent privacy policies , which might differ from the privacy policies described in this policy. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for any of their uses of PII.
In the event that mscompservicesinc has a good belief that the access to, use, and disclosure of data is needed to (a) satisfy any requirements of law or regulation, legal procedure or other enforceable request from a government agency, (b) enforce or look into a possible violation of the Conditions of Use, (c) detect, prevent, or respond to security or technical issues, (d) aid in the auditing and compliance processes or (e) safeguard mscompservicesinc rights and property or security or security of mscompservicesinc, its users or the public from damage.
Third Party Links
At times at our discretion, we may provide other products or services from third parties on our site. These websites have their own privacy policies. Therefore, we do not assume any responsibility or liability for the contents and actions of these sites. However, we strive to ensure the security of our website and appreciate any feedback on the sites.
Fair Information Practices
In accordance with Fair Information Practices, we will take the following step in the event of a breach: Within one (1) Business Day, we will notify users via email and website notification.
How do we protect visitor information?
We employ physical, technological and administrative measures which include:
- The website is regularly scanned for security flaws and vulnerabilities to ensure your visit is as secure as it can be.
- Regular Malware Scanning
- Utilization of an SSL certificate.
- Access to PII only to employees who have been authorized
- The training of employees on privacy laws in diverse nations
- The measures are taken to ensure that employees’ have the right to privacy are taken
- We ensure that our partners adhere to legally acceptable privacy standards